First timer tourists to Italy
All roads lead to Rome
- Hi and welcome. You will be surprised on how beautiful this country is. But in order to avoid any problems here just a few things we think could be useful to know :
- Crossing as a pedestrian can be extremely dangerous. Please make sure to make eye contact with the traffic as crossing zebras are not very much considered.
- Beware of pickpokets. On public transport, queues, taking pictures in a crowd. Whenever distracted you could be targeted.
- Italy in general is a extremely safe place, and you can go about your tours at anytime.
- Our staff will always be available to answer any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to ask.
- Restaurants in Italy have a reputation of serving first class food. Just make sure the place is big enough to hold a professional kitchen, as small and cozy does not necessaruily mean good food. We would advise to use small bars for coffee and cappuccinos and a Prosecco vino of course
- Our mobile phone numbers with round the clock assistance: +39 Country Code 3804259811 and email read live is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy you stay in Divine Italy